- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
BAMPIMOR, S.L. (B15740152)
Calle Bolivia nº 1, 1º Izq.
15004 de A Coruña
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
– CONTACT FORM.
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and ticking the box to accept sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
– REGISTRATION FORM.
- Purpose: To register you as a user and allow you access to the services reserved for registered users of our website and inform you of our activities, products and services, as well as send you commercial communications of our products, services including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when registering through our registration form and ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Retention: Until the registered user requests cancellation and thereafter for the legally stipulated periods.
– SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL OR BY REGISTERING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE
- Purpose: To have your curriculum to participate in the personnel selection processes of the different companies that make up GRUPO NORTEMPO.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent by submitting their personal information and CV to us for our recruitment processes.
- Conservation: During the development of the open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
– SENDING E-MAILS.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent by requesting information from us via email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, we will proceed to the elimination, if it has not generated a new treatment.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or if applicable, to have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. In the case of candidates, your data may be transferred to our client companies to assess your application.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request a restriction of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third party (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of the same.