In order to comply with current legislation and to provide security and confidence to all its users, we inform you, by virtue of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, that this website is the property of BAMPIMOR, S.L., representing NORTEMPO, which includes the following companies:
- Mantelnor Limpiezas, S.L. (B15857220).
- Mantelnor Sistemas, S.L. (B15970148).
- Mantelnor Outsourcing, S.L. (B15591357).
- nt:FOR Learning, S.L. (B15549413).
- Fundación Nortempo (G70009949).
- Grupo Clave Asesores Laborales, S.L. (B70304076).
- Nortex Lean Services, SLU (B39465745).
- Euroempleo Inmuebles, S.L. (B39419148).
- Nor’integra, S.L. (B70314729).
- Norintegra Services, S.L. (B87690608).
Our address is Calle Bolivia, nº 1, 1º Izq., 15004, A Coruña, with C.I.F. nº B15740152, and registered in the Mercantile Register of A Coruña with the following data: Volume 2350, General Section, folio 111, page number C24673, 1st inscription.
For any questions or proposals, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling +34 902 40 50 50 60.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both Spanish and foreign users who use this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free of charge and is subject to the prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER, when using our website, its contents or services, expressly accepts and submits to the general conditions of use of it. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, you must refrain from using this site and operate through it.
At any time, we may modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, brands and source codes are our property or belong to third parties from whom we have acquired their exploitation rights, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is only entitled to a private use of the same, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS
Access to our website is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is at the user’s own exclusive responsibility, and the user shall be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to us.
Taking into account the impossibility of controlling the information, content and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links that our website may make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of these websites, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its use.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
BAMPIMOR, S.L. (B15740152)
Calle Bolivia nº 1, 1º Izq.
15004 de A Coruña
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
– CONTACT FORM.
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and ticking the box to accept sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new use, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
– REGISTRATION FORM.
- Purpose: To register you as a user and allow you access to the services reserved for registered users of our website and inform you of our activities, products and services, as well as send you commercial communications of our products, services including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when registering through our registration form and ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Retention: Until the registered user requests cancellation and thereafter for the legally stipulated periods.
– SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL OR BY REGISTERING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE
- Purpose: To have your curriculum to participate in the personnel selection processes of the different companies that make up GRUPO NORTEMPO.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent by submitting their personal information and CV to us for our recruitment processes.
- Conservation: During the development of the open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
– SENDING E-MAILS.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent by requesting information from us via email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, we will proceed to the elimination, if it has not generated a new use.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 13 years, or if applicable, to have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. In the case of candidates, your data may be transferred to our client companies to assess your application.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request a restriction of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third party (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the accuracy of them. We are
By making this website available to the user we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used. However, we are not responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that service availability will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately can cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he/she has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, accepts them fully and expressly.